Frog Stuff

We head back to school in just over a week (sigh).. and I will be helping to teach a unit of work on frogs. It got me thinking about some of the frog themed resources that I have made over the years.

Click on any of these images to find their location!


My recently revised 'Frog Hoppin' number sequence cards - these are great as 'write and wipe' cards. I also have used them in the past by asking students to write the entire sequence of each card, in their number book - using the card as a 'task card' of sorts. 




A 'Frog on a Log' reader that is great for positional language. 


Frog on a Log addition cards - great for introducing the 'counting-on' strategy. 


A fun and easy to prep subtraction game! 


And a 'cup frog' - using a painted paper cup!




If you like froggy themed resources as much as I do be sure to follow my dedicated Pinterest board!

Thanks so much for stopping by friends, have a great day!